Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a:
GERMAN SPEAKER IT SERVICE DESK ANALYST L1.5
Service Desk Analysts are providing first level multilingual application, network, server and device support for an international customer.
The candidate will provide service to the customer on hardware, software, network, server and device related questions, queries and issues. Candidate is end to end responsible for assignment of more complicated problems to the correct support groups within the project.
Communication with the customer goes by telephone and chat.
- Call and Incident Handling
- Provide first & 1.5 level call and chat support to customer’s PC, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assign unsolved calls to the appropriate IT teams.
- Instruct users on ICT processes
- Translation of end user communications to English in case necessary
- Help improve and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Document new technical solutions
- Document and share best practices and with other colleagues
- Support team colleagues with L2 standard software incident and request handling
- Support team with increasing the FCR
- Fluent German AND English language knowledge
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems (Control Panel, Command Prompt, Network and Sharing Center, Internet Explorer)
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Functional understanding of networks
- 2 years of experience as a service desk analyst
- Prior SME experience in IT field
- Prior experience as an IT trainer
- Prior experience with SAP support
Development and career opportunities of the position
- Possibility to participate in IT related trainings and courses
- Possibility to potentially grow into more technical roles and higher level responsibilities
Date of joining: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months (with a possible extension) (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
Shifts to be covered are: Monday-Friday (12x5)
Place of work: Budapest/Hungary
Please send your CV online in English or contact.