- Checking and preparing all incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements.
- Accurately booking and filing incoming invoices and supportive documentation and forwarding to responsible colleagues in order to ensure timely month-end closing.
- Executing and coordinating processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers of the company.
- Participation in month-end closing activities.
- Executing document and file management, as well as archiving activities.
- Intermediate level in English and German
- 0-2 years of accounting OR Accounts Payable experience (preferably at a multinational company)
- College or university degree preferably in finance / accounting
- Good analytical skills
- Monotony tolerance, good problem solving skills
Állásajánlatok - legnépszerűbb városok