Our client is a leading multinational information technology services and solutions company which operates in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company has a Global Services Center in Budapest which supports European clients in a variety of business services including a Help Desk Function.
Full-time or part-time, night & weekend or Home Office based opportunities each available!
- Provide technical support over the phone and via e-mail to external, corporate clients
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults
- Be responsible to either solve the calls yourself, or assign and chase those calls that you cannot fix yourself
- Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem solving and identify major service issues
- Excellent German and English language knowledge
- Good communication skills and customer-focus mindset
- Familiarity with MS Office
Applicants do not need previous work experience in order to apply. This job could be attractive for Millennials also!
- Vibrant, open and friendly atmosphere
- Creative, fresh environment (game & relax room)
- Attractive Compensation package (base salary + Cafeteria + bonus)
- Opportunity to use your language knowledge on a daily basis
- Continuous learning and development