Our Client is a multinational bank who is looking for a
Global Mobility Analyst
to join them.
- Support Mobility Senior Analysts and Managers;
- Briefing call with employees on benefits and summary email;
- Clarification on questions related to policies, communicating immigration updates verified with Supplier to local HR etc.
- Entering online initiation for all type of moves;
- Guide preparation for business trip salary and overtime adjustment & questions;
- Arranging signatures from relevant parties;
- Collecting and processing documents;
- Preparation of insurance letters for relocated candidates;
- Providing corporate documents;
- Coding invoices in the system;
- Preparing an annexe to employment contract for outbound assignments;
- Producing assignments letter and any other formalities for inbound assignments;
- Preparing and uploading online reports to dedicated Mobility vendor;
- Arranging income files & reporting for tax purpose to delivered to payroll for taxation.
- College or University degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong skills in key Microsoft Office Applications (Excel; PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to learn fast and work independently.
This is a 6-months fixed-term opportunity with a possibility of extension.