We are looking for a committed HR professional with strong leadership and strategical skills for 2 years.
Head of HR Management is responsible for the Compensation & Benefit portfolio on company level, and for the whole Headcount and Internal Workforce Cost planning process - including FTE Resource Management and Cost Controlling (TWM). Professionally coordinates the 6 people of HR Management team.
- Ensures the achievement of the strategic goals, competitive benefit Drives Compensation & Benefit and HR Controlling related projects
- Guarantee proper grading system on company level
- Responsible for full HR reporting and corporate TWM including Salary planning and analytical system, explores automation opportunities Provides corporate personnel cost planning/actual analyses for the top management HR Budget planning
- Leads a talented HRM team, sets clear direction and boundaries for 6 professionals (motivation, performance management, target setting, personal development)
- Selects professional methods, tools and external service providers observing cost-efficiency and high quality
- Collaborates with the Business Partners, HR Managers, Financial Department, Global HR and external service partners for the best solutions.
- Guarantee end to end responsibility in HR Controlling and Compensation and Benefit topics
- University/College degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in human resource field as Compensation & Benefit, HR Controlling or HR Business Partner (preferably in information technology)
- Leadership experience
- Strategic and operational management knowledge in a multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Proactive attitude, continuous development initiatives
- Fluent English and excellent interpersonal skills