- Ensures that the team would achieve the expected service levels, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Allocates resources (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans).
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals and actively participates in the performance appraisal of the subordinates and gives inputs to salary review. (actively takes part in the salary review)
- Takes part in and is responsible for the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- Sets goals for the group: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to individuals, and sets priorities daily; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations, and ensures even workload
- Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
- Performs all roles and tasks set ahead in the Document Handling Policy or by appointment of the members of the group
- Proactively supports co-operation with other teams
- Makes proactive proposals for increasing the operational efficiency
- Supporting Head of Service Delivery Unit with the assigned tasks
- Participating in internal projects
- Reporting to GCU and PCPS management
- Providing management support for the customer
- Represents the team in management meetings and multi-bundle meetings
If you have…
- University degree 2-5 year of experience in similar field
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint knowledge
- Proactive problem management is required
- Strong solution focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong-minded, stress tolerant
- Independent way of working
- Intermediate German language knowledge is advantage
- Technical and process related skills are advantages
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Willingness to learn
- Proactivity towards process optimization and automation