Our American multinational partner is looking for a Dutch speaker to join their HR support team.
HR Support Specialist (Dutch)
Your new role
In this position you will be a part of a 5 member team supporting the HR processes of the North-European entities. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for the employees regarding any issue or question related to HR (contracts, holidays, accesses, etc.) via phone and e-mail as well
- Handling the internal HR system, uploading HR related files and documents and handling any arising technical issue related to the system
- Support the employees in English, and you will have to use your Dutch language skills mostly in writing, for example when creating or editing contracts
What will you need to succeed
It is essential to speak fluent English for this position, and have at least an intermediate knowledge of Dutch language. Fresh graduates are also welcomed for this opportunity!
What you'll get in return
- Multinational environment with an excellent atmosphere
- Professional development opportunity, a chance to build your career
- Training opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.