Our multinational client in agriculture and machinery is looking for a new colleague.
How is the team look like?
You will work with tech writers and designers helping them to create company's content.
What is the challenge?
You need to support them in basic programming in a wide range of problems.
You need to be keen on your work and focus on different kind of issues
Information Processing and Publishing Specialist Job
Hands-on publishing content from Component Content Management System (CCMS) into several different output file types and systems.
- Applying taxonomy and metadata to existing content.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and debug of HTML5, XML, SVG and PDF files.
- Analyzing and reporting on authoring and publishing process issues.
- Participate in requirements development and testing of XML transforms (PDF, HTML4/5, etc.)
- Coordinate localization requirements including translation requests and information accessibility by specific market.
- Gathering comments and requirements from global users to facilitate system/process improvements.
- Under direction and priorities from Management, responsible for gathering (from repositories), processing, debugging, and publishing different information-types (Topics, Videos, Graphics, Maps, Etc) to several different output channels (Tech Connect, EDT, PDF, Operators Consoles, Etc.).
- Ensure (proof) that the publishing process was successful in each output channel and information type.
- Assign taxonomy data and categorization to content as appropriate and as directed by subject matter experts globally. Analyze impact of metadata, and indexing while troubleshooting data issues.
- Debug HTML and DITA XML content to ensure adherence to standards and intended display or processes.
- Perform root cause analysis by reviewing published content for any issues and be able to test and analyze source data files and provide proposed solutions.
- Interact with global SMEs via email, webex and telephone to identify/clarify appropriate resources and processing details.
- Understands content lifecycle principles, business drivers and goals.
- Demonstrated abilities in multi-channel publishing/delivery methods.
- Understands the concepts of Taxonomy and Metadata.
- Demonstrated ability with HTML4/5 and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) standards.
- Familiar with the DITA (Darwin Information Type Architecture) architecture, DITA XML.
- Familiar with graphics standards in content publishing context (PNG, JPG, SVG).
- Able to troubleshoot HTML, DITA XML and SVG code.
- Has knowledge of relevant tools (CCMS, XML editors, and publishing options).
- Working in a global environment
- Opportunity to learn - for juniors and seniors also
- Competitive salary