Or multinational partner in agriculture and IT are looking for a new colleague in their global team.
"Design Anywhere, Build Anywhere” strategic initiative. We are seeking a Teamcenter Devops Engineer, to provide administration/monitoring support for the company's Teamcenter Implementation.
IT Devops Engineer (Teamcenter)
- Provide End User Support for Teamcenter Installation issues
- Handle Teamcenter code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Automate build and deployment process through build system
- Maintain various software feature branches using a Source Control System
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application as needed
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research and analysis of production issues, capturing logging
- Participate in application load tests and assisting with troubleshooting.
- 3-4 Years of experience in Installing/Deploying/Administration of Teamcenter or similar application
- 2-3 Years of experience in Programming using :- .vbscript or Net , Powershell , Java & JMX
- 1 Years of experience in Build Management using GIT/Bamboo
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts and Client Server Terminology
- Nice to have experience in using influxdb , Grafana
- Nice to have experience in creating Windows MSI Packages and performing windows Administration
- Good location
- Global team
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary