Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for an
IT INFRASTRUCTURE NETWORK ENGINEER (ZSH-TP08)
- Operation, administration and management of the LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure for more than 35,000 employees worldwide and for corporate clients;
- Regular monitoring of performance, functionality and capacity of the network;
- Produce documentation to ensure the smooth transition of new technologies into production and efficient operational support for these technologies;
- Continuous improvement of the technical environment, its adaptation to current requirements;
- Support the Operations team in network-wide escalations;
- Implementation of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) to ensure high-quality processes.
- College / University degree related to Information Technology
- ITIL certification or experience in working with ITIL as well as CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in Information Technology
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of networking and datacenter technologies, switching, routing, VoIP and high-availability using Cisco components
- Good knowledge of LAN / WAN / WLAN topologies, Proxies, Load Balancers (A10 load balancer experience is preferred) and Network security (Firewall, VPN) in a geographically diverse environment
- Good knowledge of VPN technologies
- Deployment and administration of various Cisco Solutions;
- Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified Messaging;
- ITIL-based Incident management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with the management and configuration of Cisco switching and routing devices and Cisco IOS;
- Deep knowledge and experience of firewalling technologies, accepted best-practices;
- High customer orientation, quality awareness and a service-oriented approach.