The System Administrator is responsible for: server/workstation maintenance, server monitoring, data backups, server/system security , assists the Help Desk and Network Staff in providing technical and desktop support for all users in times of high volume or escalated issues, ensures stable operation of all business-critical applications maintaining infrastructure and software integrity using industry best practices.
- no less four (4) years related experience.
- Requires sound written and verbal communication skills (Russian, Hungarian, English); must be able to communicate proficiently to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within a high-pressure environment using creative problem solving skills for timely resolution of IS issues 24x7.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct research into software/hardware issues and new products as required.
Technical experiences should include, but not be limited to:
- Minimum of 4 years with Windows server administration.
- Proficient with MS Windows Server, AD, DNS, MS SQL Server, Ms office.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Manages and administers all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software and hardware.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software and hardware improvements, upgrades and/or purchases.
- Interacts and negotiates with vendors and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Maintain network, server, and system security.
- Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
If you would love to be part of an inspiration international team, please send us your CV.