Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are searching for our client a:
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements (functional, non-functional)
- Collection and maintenance of a prioritized list of requirements
- Break down of analysis tasks and system features
- Writing functional system specifications
- Determining acceptance criteria of the specified feature
- Participation in testing and validation
- Participation in incident analysis
- Working experience with UML software modelling standard
- Understanding both business and software developers’ point of view
- Problem solving and problem reduction skills
- Analytical and synthetic reasoning
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Interpersonal relation skills, collaborative spirit
- Good and proactive communicator in English and Hungarian
- Autonomy, innovation sensitive, quality driven
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment
- BPMN modelling knowledge
- Knowledge of software project tools (Git/SVN, Bugzilla, JIRA, Confluence) would be appreciated
- Keen interest for the energy sector (Smart Grids and Smart metering applications) and renewable energy
Location: Budapest, III.
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.