Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for an
ITALIAN SPEAKER GENERAL LEDGER / FŐKÖNYVI KÖNYVELŐ (PNY-1235)
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Italian and English
- basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- preferably some financial education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
Location: Budapest, District XI