Be part of a dynamic and multicultural team with a stable multinational background!
- Use your English and Italian language skills
- Deal with complex tasks
- Develop your soft and hard skills
- Build your career at a sucessful company
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for
- answering and managing customer enquiries
- following up customer requests
- providing timely and accurate assistance to clients and business partners regarding contracts, invoices, master data, transportation, stock management etc.
- cooperating closely with other teams and departments to solve problems
- checking and correcting errors in the inventories, master data etc.
- strong English and Italian skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- good communication skills
- ability to adapt to a new environment
- team player attitude
- customer orientation
- competitive salary
- soft and hard skill trainings
- long-term career opportunities within the company, including expert and team leader roles