Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
Java developer - DevOps (GYNTR)
About the role:
The assignment is a Java based web application development project.
The application will be used for:
- managing HR processes;
- sending e-mails to Shared Services;
- maintaining associate details (personal, travel, salary, grade, etc,);
- generating reports;
- using workflows;
- maintaining third party companies’ details;
- KPI dashboards;
- user management;
- organisation structure – position details;
- Working in Agile methodology, manage requirement collection and feasibility analyses, design, development, testing, deployment and production support
- Liaise with other developers, business analysts, operational, support and quality assurance staff on a daily basis.
- An advanced understanding of Spring boot (at least 3 years of hands-on experience), Hibernate, CSS, JSON, XML
- Web components and Rest services
- Specification Flow Routine and Business Readable Design
- Basics of SQL and web application back end development
- Hands on experience of JUnit, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Maven, Selenium
- Common Process/tools : AGILE, TFS, Confluence, Putty
- Deployment Process/tools : Jenkins, Picoma, XL deploy, Nexus
- Codebase tools : Gitbash, Webstorm IDE, IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Code quality check tools : Sonar, ES Lint, Fortify
- Back End – Spring boots
- Cloud platform: Pivotal Cloud Foundry running on Azure or AWS
- Strong written, technical documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
What the company offers:
- We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.
Location: Budapest, XI.
Work Type: Long term, full time, employee