Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Java EE Developer to strengthen the Budapest team.
JAVA EE DEVELOPER (GYNIR)
- The product is built on a state-of-the-art technology stack; therefore this position is ideal for you if you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date. We are looking for pioneers, trailblazers, out-of-the-box thinkers with a passion for developing great software.
- You will be a member of a dynamic and passionate start-up team committed to ensuring that we, as a company, deliver a world-class product in the area of Real Estate Information Management. You will take part in the design and implementation of the server architecture of our ﬂagship product.
- Business-critical application covering the whole real estate management and reporting process for clients in several Central and Western European countries
- Highly complex business logic based on Java SE 8 and EE 7 (running on Wildﬂy 10) frontend based on various technologies (Eclipse RCP, Apache Wicket, iOS/Android)
- Agile development methodology (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- to ensure constructive communication with co-developers and consulting/support teams
- to work together with the teams located in Switzerland, Budapest and Romania
- to participate in the design of large-scale system architecture components
- to participate in the development highly concurrent algorithms with some R&D type tasks
The person we are looking for is a talented and passionate Software Engineer with:
- 1-5 years of experience as a Java Developer (the more the better)
- team player mentality and good communication skills (pair-programming, collaborating, joint design)
- strong self-learning capability
- fluent English, as it is the working language within the company
- ability to work on complex tasks independently
Knowledge and/or Experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
- concurrency features of Java SE 8
- Java Enterprise Edition 7 (EJB 3,1, CDI2.0, JPA2.1, Hibernate 5) or Spring
- JPA, preferably Hibernate 5
- Test driven development and continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- experience as a system architect
- experience as a lead developer for 2-5 people
- RedHat Wildfly
- Eclipse RCP
- Apache Wicket
- Rest Api
Location: Budapest II. District
Work type: full time long term, employee position
Please register with your detailed English technical cv!
Fore more information call +36-30-599-6319 (Gyöngyvér Komjád)