Your new company
Our international partner is looking for a Jr. Supply Chain Controller in Budaörs.
Jr. Supply Chain Controller
Your new role
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Supply Chain/operations reporting, presentations to management.
- Assist in the preparation and co-ordination of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, particular for Supply Chain performance, or operations related activities.
- Analysis of variances compared to plans, and report issues.
- Assist with Internal and External Audit request as needed, participate in the preparation for the monthly and annual audits.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for transport and warehousing cost, Supply Chain KPI’s, capital investments, Perform financial analysis to support business decisions
What you'll need to succeed
You are the perfect candidate, if you have 2-3 years controlling experience preferably from FMCG or logistics area, and speak English fluently.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.