Your new company
Our international Trading / Commercial partner is looking for a new Junior Controller colleague to their controlling team.
Your new role
- Getting acquainted with business processes within the company, participate in development projects aiming the efficiency improvement,
- Detailed analysis of monthly sales results, discussion with traders,
- Active participation in the monthly closing process,
- Preparing and presenting the weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual reports of the trading company,
- Creating regular and ad hoc reports on factors influencing the outcome of each product,
- Creating statistics, reporting to authorities,
- Preparation of monthly balance reconciliation for the specific balance sheet items.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maximum of 4 year professional experience gained (even as a trainee / intern) in financial / accounting,
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Confident English knowledge,
- High level of Excel knowledge (pivot table, functions).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.