As a fresh graduate, would you like to have a responsible job that gives you the opportunity to change lives every day?
Would you like to manage end-to-end processes?
Would you like to work in a flexible organization where besides your work you don’t have to give up your hobbies?
If your answers are YES, don't hesitate to apply and be part of Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant
- you will be responsible for the entire selection process (understanding the position, sourcing and pre-screening and interviewing candidates, career coaching, offer management).
- You can use your creativity by creating eye-catching job advertisements, developing unique sourcing strategies, consulting with candidates and answering clients’ needs.
- You have to analyze, understand and solve complex business situations and recruitment problems with the help of Randstad’s services and solutions.
- You can help others to start or boost a career: with your advices and knowledge about the market you will be able to match job seekers with their dream positions.
- Specialized in a specific professional area you will be in contact with several different companies and clients from whom you will learn a lot about market trends, economic processes, current HR and recruitment issues.
- You will have the chance to support our Partners with on-site recruitments projects.
You need the following to be our next colleague:
- University or college degree
- Strong English language knowledge
- Commitment and passion for recruitment
- Strong team player attitude
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Empathetic personality
- “Never give up” attitude
What does the job offer to you?
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence belonging to Randstad is a really awesome thing!
- You will be able to learn the ins and outs of the recruitment during a complex training process
- Multinational, secure background with meaningful tasks
- You can develop excellent interviewing skills and a consultant attitude.
- We will teach you how the recruitment business is working - sales of the service, pricing, contract management and
- Working on various positions will open your horizons; you will be in daily contact with different sectors, industries, companies, hiring managers.
- You will have a wide network in your own field of expertise - you will realize that you have contacts everywhere
- Flexible job (part-time / full-time) with the opportunity of home office once a week; in a beautiful office with inspirational colleagues and clients with whom it’s an honour to work together.
- Attractive benefits package (cafeteria, bonus, extra holidays)