Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - REPRODUCTIVE AND FERTILITY MEDICINE (BN-9281)
- Leads the key-account management and strategy for existing and new products and services for a leading CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS PROVIDER for Fertility Medicine in Hungary;
- Plays a key role in building relationships with significant clients in Fertility Medicine (Clinics, practitioners, practitioner syndicates);
- Represents the provider‘s portfolio in Fertility Medicine towards potential and existing clients;
- Responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets and acts as liaison between key customers and local Diagnostic Provider teams.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Develop growth strategies and plans;
- Identify and approach new potential local and strategic customers;
- Apply an ethical and legal compliant sales approach;
- Build and develop relationships and communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific requests;
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs;
- Act as the liaison between key customers and local provider teams;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
- Attend conferences and congresses relevant to achieve sales results;
- Prepare analysis of competitive forces and provide structured intelligence of key market players for tactical sales positioning and support.
- Proven working experience in the field of GYNECOLOGY and/or FERTILITY MEDICINE;
- Scientific experience in related field, such as biology, medicine, biochemistry, protein biology, genetics of advantage;
- Gynecological and/or Fertility Medicine local market knowledge (Medical devices, IVD or direct medical services), including key deciders and reimbursement / payment pathways;
- Proven success in generating sales and introducing new diagnostic offers;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Track record of successful cross-functional sales projects;
- Familiarity with modern electronic sales aids and media is a plus;
- Highly self-motivated and self-organized with ability to work independent;
- Flexible to travel (50-65% of the time);
- Dynamic team player with ability to operate in a matrix environment;
- Fluent English and native Hungarian language knowledge;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.