Are you open for new challenges as a Software Test Engineer? Do you have already experience in manual or automated testing? Do you speak English?
If all the answeres are YES, do not hesitate to apply to us!
What would your daily tasks include as a Test Engineer?
- Participation in planning, setting up of test procedures and processes
- Working in agile, scrum teams, cooperating with developers
- Preparing test documentations in English
- Writing test scenarios, test cases
- Executing manual and automated test cases (using your script and coding knowledge)
- Being responsible for the QA tasks regarding the test phases
- Get to know different IT test environments, products
- In this roles you can take part in innovative projects
- We have job opportunities from junior to senior level.
- 1-2 years of experience is required for the Junior Test Engineer positions, 3-4 for Mid Level and 5+ for Senior Testing positions
- Understanding of testing processes, procedures
- Participated in any type of tests: UA, UI, regression, unit, system, smoke
- Knowledge of test case execution, documentation and test tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Some of the positions require solid mathematical and statistical analysis skills (Excel, SQL)
- As we are working with multinational clients, fluent English on an advanced level with daily use is a must
- Professional challenges improvement
- Multinational environment
- The newest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits