Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, Deutsche Telekom TSI Hungary is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. TSI Hungary was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled professionals to join its team.
Medior HR Social Media and Communication Specialist (English and German speaking) - REF1816M
Do you feel at home in social media? If you looking for a job where no day looks like the other, then our working offer at T-Systems is just the right thing.
With us you will have the opportunity to experience and help shape the topics of content management, social media marketing & employer branding for T-Systems.
You benefit from attractive employment, fair remuneration and support the Global Talent Sourcing & Recruiting Team as social media specialist.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and delivery of program and brand campaigns on varied topics
- Support the planning of communication
- Driving the concept creation and implementation of internal and external communication and marketing activities via various channels (social media, mailings, newsletters).
- Text creation and editing of articles (reports, blogs, (video) interviews, websites, social media postings, etc.) in German and English languages.
- Graphic processing, visualization and design of postings, banners, mailings, etc.
- Creation of presentations, reporting of the communication measures and derivation of measures.
- Analysis and evaluation of social media appearances, continuous improvement of methods
- Implementation of brand&design guidelines in all creations
- 2-5 years of professional work experience (preferably in corporate communication environment or agency)
- At least 2 years professional experience and knowledge on social media for corporate communication
- At least 2 years project management experience
- Experience in employer branding or corporate communication is an advantage
- Affinity and interest in social media trends
- Ability to work on creative concepts and implement them in campaigns
- Good level of graphical designer and video editing skills with (Adobe suite)
- Advanced level English and German language skills (C1)
- Ability to learn the processes and steer them
- Ability to multitask
- Agile methods
- Ability to cooperate with colleagues and work in cross-functional teams
- Documentation of processes
- Structured, organized, attention to detail
- A perfect combination of a professional social media role and a strong global communication focus
- A strong, international team with a passion for HR and our company
- Team-oriented environment that provides room to grow personally and professionally
- Long-term career opportunities
- Option to work flexibly in home office
- A culture where we work according to our Guiding Principles (e.g..: “Act with respect and integrity”, “Discuss openly”, “Stay curious and grow”)
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs