Are you interested in accountancy and do you thrive to work in an international environment?
Do you speak English or even German, Swedish, Spanish, French?
Do you want to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process outsourcing?
Then this might be the job opportunity to kick off your career in finance!
Apply and join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies in Budapest as an AP Accountant!
- Understanding of Procure-To-Pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices: receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations: reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Payment Processing: execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes
- eligibility to work in Hungary
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- preferably some financial background or relevant education
- good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
- Multicultural working environment with 86 different nationalities
- Competitive benefit package
- Continuous trainings
- Complimentary language courses
- Shuttle bus
- Free gym membership