Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
.NET DEVELOPER (KB)
- EU citizenship
- University degree in Software Engineering or related subject (e.g. Computer Science, Information Science, etc.).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server (2012 or higher) databases;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience using ASP .NET;
- Software Engineering general knowledge - very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming, software design patterns (MVC, etc.), service oriented architecture principles,
- secure coding practices (awareness of security vulnerabilities, etc.), concept of Single Page Application (SPA), database modelling, unit testing;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions;
- Good Communication skills.
- Good UML knowledge and use of diagramming tools.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with .NET 4.5 or higher;
- Experience with .NET Entity Framework;
- Experience with Angular, VueJS and HTML5;
- Knowledge of SharePoint solutions implementation using CSOM;
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office automation (MS Word, Excel and Access);
- Experience with VisualStudio Build and Release tools, applied to Continuous Integration and DevOps;
- Experience in TDD and Unit Testing;
- Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 4 persons) and working independently;
- .NET Core, SharePoint, SSRS, PowerBI, RabbitMQ or other similar messaging Middleware;
- Experience in working with VSTS
Work Type: long term, full time, contracting position
Please send your CV online in English or contact us for more details T: +36.30.512.0990