Our client is one of the most prestigous multinational company who is looking for a Net Revenue Regional Manager to join them.
Net Revenue Regional Manager
The Net Revenue Management Regional Lead will be responsible to coordinate the efforts of the NRM team to provide in-market deliverables and be the conduit between the teams. This will be a combination of monthly reporting for P&Ls and ad hoc analysis. In addition to the regular NRM activities, the NRM Regional Lead needs to head new data tool creation projects, together with new reports creation and optimization.
- Overall accountability for end to end delivery of NRM services and business outcomes in line with strategic and operational objectives.
- Help to maximize revenues and profits from brand and product portfolios in the short and long term through the execution of NRM processes and activities
- Lead a team of senior analysts
- Update standard monthly reporting
- NRM Missions support (NRM missions are specific areas of opportunity that divisions will prioritize throughout the year)
- Consolidation and communication of best practices from market NRM mission results
- Active member of team creating and executing the holistic Business Strategy and Plans and Managing performance of the execution of those plans to achieve NSV, Profit and price / mix targets (including innovation)
- Create fact-based insights and facilitate insight-driven discussions to create and implement strategies and tactics which can grow revenues and profits to deliver customer /channel/ country financial targets in the short and long term
- University or College Degree
- Min. 7 years relevant management experience in a multinational environment
- Fluent Business English
- Experience in managing a team with success
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and process management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across functions
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Familiarity with multiple data sources and systems, including technical training and commercial analytical thinking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and data mining tools are a plus