- Plans, controls and takes responsibility for the provision of the scope of services in time & quality Is responsible accountable/responsible for the compilation and subject-specific/functional content of the technical/operational concept.
- Advises and supports the SDM with respect to commissioning and cost optimization.
- Plans and develops efficiency improvement measures in coordination with the SDM and takes responsibility for their implementation within Delivery.
- May be involved as a consultant regarding existing business.
- Transfers Service Chains from the transformation phase into the operating phase and controls/manages the Service Lines involved via the OPMs.
- Takes overall responsibility for the E2E quality of the Service Chains.
- Provides cost and service transparency regarding the individual services of Service Chains.
- Forms a SPOC for production-related issues in the Service Lines and for SDM.
- Is responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management system of a Service Chain.
- Take responsibility for compliance with target parameters (OLA) regarding Incident, Problem, and Change processing within the commissioned scope of services.
- Ensures the agreed upon reporting is provided, for example according to OLA, SDE etc.
If you have…
- BSc degree or relevant technical experience/knowledge
- Fluent German knowledge
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Technical knowledge, tool knowledge: advantage (SM9,TSAM,[email protected])
- Financial orientation in term (CAPEX, OPEX) any financial experience would be great
- Project management experience, preferably management experience
- Intercultural understanding, experience in working in international environment
- Very good communication skills
- Open minded, target oriented
- Able to sustain stress straight forward natural talent for managing (in case he has no direct proof of management background in his career)