Would you like to gain more experience in the field of payroll? Would you like to practice your English knowledge, while you are working?
If yes, this is a great opportunity for YOU!
We are looking for talented professionals to our international partner's Budapest team as a payroll and social security specialist.
- Taking part in monthly and annual payroll process and reporting
- Cooperating with international client in terms of all relevant payroll issues
- Reporting and regular correspondence in English language
- Dealing with payroll deductions and calculation of allowances
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Handling the registration
- Liaising with management and authorities
- Qualification in Payroll and Social Security
- Good Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Kulcs-Soft experience is an advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in payroll
- Up to date knowledge in Hungarian payroll legislation
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, and also to improve your English knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Located in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive salary and benefit package