Our multinational partner is looking for experienced finance professionals to join their payroll team. Amongst a host of other benefits, the organization offers unique career development opportunities and an exceptional array of professional trainings.
Payroll Specialist (Senior Specialist in Corporate Finance)
- Execute monthly payroll operation timely and accurately to employees in multi-international affiliates.
- Work with IT Support Team, Law/Tax department and external partners to Interpret and apply legal compliances (income tax, government reporting and social security) to reflect dynamic business needs and legal obligations.
- Apply analytical, problem-solving skill and customer service mindset to handle payroll related queries from employees, internal and external partners.
- Engage in various projects cross functionally as per business needs
- Explore Improvement opportunities on work process to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure work process and documentation under responsibility comply with relevant controls requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Political Science, Arts or other related degree
- At least 2 accounting courses with minimum B grade
- Preferably with 0-5 years of work experience
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in foreign languages is an advantage; special emphasis on Dutch, French, Italian, Chinese, and German.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible career path and job crafting opportunities
- Opportunity for voluntary project rotations
- Quality multinational environment
- Employee private pension programme
- Professionally nurturing business environment with excellent skill development programmes