Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a:
Polish/German/Italian/Swedish/Hebrew Speaking Financial Analyst (MHT)
- Capturing data like Revenues, Costs and Profits from financial statements, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, as well as Product-wise and Geographical Segmentation of the same
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making adjustments and derivations as necessary
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the team
- Setting up Corporate Bonds and Structured Note deals newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures, with high attention to data point accuracy and time-to-market indicators.
- Maintaining the Customers’ database by delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client requirement.
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to the firm’s Performance Management System
- 100% productivity ensuring coverage of live queues on a real time basis
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
- Exellent Polish/German/Italian/Swedish/Hebrew AND English
- Degree in Finance/Economincs
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
- Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
- Eligibility for rotation to other projects within the firm after 12-18 months to avoid monotonity and advance into more senior positions
Salary: gr. 340-450.000 HUF + cafeteria
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Please submit your your CV online in English or contact for details: [email protected]