PR Assistant (Budapest)
- Provide professional administrative support to Public Relations Manager;
- Manage end-to-end operations, including purchase requisitions, vendors (existing and new) contracts, vetting processes, invoices, payments;
- Create and deliver corporate newsletter content and social media content;
- Help in translating materials;
- Preparing Excel charts and presentations;
- Manage any ad-hoc projects, incl office moves, procurement, business travels.
- College or university degree;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong communication skills (Hungarian/English);
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
- Multinational environment;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Challenging work.
- Marketing/PR studies;
- Experience of working in an international context.