Our partner specialises in full service vehicle leasing, is looking for its new colleague to join the team in a Procurement Specialist position. If you are up to tasks below, don't hesitate to apply immediately.
- Apply procurement strategies
- Implement and follow the procurement norms and
Standard and ensure all the compliance rules are applied.
- Apply the procurement risk procedures and the associated
- Manage all the tender processes from the business needs
definition to the signature of contracts with the best cost-
quality ratio and most secured suppliers.
- Manage in cooperation with the different departments, the
supplier relationship including car manufacturers
- Define, get and monitor the realization of savings and
reports to corporate
- Take part in the company budget and tarification
- Implement the procurement tool
- University degree at post graduate level or equivalent and / or with an operational experience in procurement at least 3 years
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis
- Project management skills
- Ability to motivate / convince.
- Competitive package
- Young and supportive team
- Unique, modern working-environment