Tungsram is looking for a Product Data Maintenance Intern to join the team!
Product Data Maintenance Intern
These will be your main tasks:
- Create, correct and administrate basic Material Master data
- Update and administrate parameters based on inputs from the responsible functions
- Work with cross functional teams to remove roadblocks in the ordering process
- Have responsibility for master data creation, administration and accuracy
How do we know that you are the perfect candidate?
If you have:
- University Degree or Equivalent or ongoing such studies – preferably in Economics
- Comfortable in working with numbers, analytical reports, has strong analytical skills
- Able to work with big amount of data, very precise
- Excellent communication skills
- Open-minded, fast learner and proactive
- Good team player
- Great MS Office knowledge, SAP or other ERP system knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Hungarian
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week, minimum 4 working days per week
... do not hesitate to apply!
What Tungsram offers:
- manufactoring environment in Budapest (IV. district)
- great team
- professional improvement opportunity