WHO WE ARE
Sonrisa was founded by independent Hungarian IT professionals ten years ago. We are still what we are: a diverse community of smart and passionate individuals. Our mission is to make a positive impact on the world by delivering real business value to our customers. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies. We are proud that we consistently deliver scalable and reliable systems. We implement game changing applications for clients all around the Globe reaching millions of users all together.
LOOKING FOR GREAT TALENTS
WHO YOU ARE
As a QA Engineer, you'll be working on mission critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are looking for talented, forward looking individuals with varying levels of work experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies. You will be working on international projects in a team of 5-8.
AS A QA ENGINEER
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of testing multi-tier web and mobile applications.
- Using test environment and test data management.
- Knowledge in triaging failures, identifying root-cause, and defining corrective actions.
- Working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, use scripting to create automated tests.
- Working with open source BDD tools like Cucumber, have an understanding of TDD and BDD principles and best practices.
- Using issue management systems (e.g. JIRA, Redmine) and bug reporting best practices.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SONRISA
- Have a passion for technology and software quality.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests.
- Understand of full software development life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery.
- Understand the importance of test automation and have the ability to spot points of value in the process.
- Be a hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing.
- Good sense for understanding business problems and finding potential error cases.
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications.
- Work on international projects.
- Be a useful member in our development teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality
Choose the best for you:
Budapest site: 1022 Budapest, Bég u. 3-5.
Szeged site: 6726 Szeged, Jankovich u. 14.
Pécs site: 7625 Pécs, Dr. Majorossy Imre u. 36.
SMILE, YOU'VE FOUND US.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in this role? Please send your professional CV.