Our pharma related production Client is seeking a QUALITY ENGINEER to their site close to Budapest.
* Be responsible for defining quality plans, quality process flowcharts, leading communication with customer quality entities!
* Be there to provide ongoing quality support for the manufacturing activities and maintaining a high degree of customer liaison!
If you are interested, pls scroll down for more information.
- Develop and maintain quality documentation and controls both Hungarian and English
- Compile and submit Customer specific documentation
- Perform risk analysis for potential failure mdoes, development control plans, planning GMP compliance activities
- Support the Internal manufacturing teams with regard to the timely resolution of Customer and Internal quality concerns
- Pro-actively visit customer / supplier locations to resolve customer concerns and maintain high levels of customer liaison
- Promote GMP compliance, procedures and control plan requirements
- Provide and communicate Quality / process data to the Manufacturing Teams and facilitate actions to improve
- Strong understanding of OEM Customer Specific Requirements
- Experience in operating within a global company environment
- A good knowledge Pharma Quality Systems
- Experience as Quality Engineering role in a manufacturing company – minimum 3 years
- Ability to plan and manage resources to achieve objectives and priorities despite conflicting agendas and multiple deliveries
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate a small team of people including cross functional team members
- Proven background of leadership abilities combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven, with the enthusiasm and resilience to see a job well done through effective ownership
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances
- Language skills: Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Reporting to Quality Manager with dotted reporting line to HQ Quality Manager
- Stable and growing company background
- Unique and prosperous product line
- Good location, commuting allowance
- Challenging role
- ISO 15378 experience will be an advantage