If you are looking for new challenges as a Software developer using your English on daily basis and participate in a unique RPA project in a multinational environment?
One of our biggest client in energy sector is looking for a Software developer to Budapest.
- Create RPA solutions as per architecture design and develop procedures, service standards for business excellence
- Development and Support automation solutions
- Peer code reviews
- Involve in Unit testing & participate in daily scrum meeting
- Development of user stories
- Analyse and document business processes using automation product
- Solution integrator for technologies/components and offer one single RPA solution
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios, and validate test results
- Experience with developing solutions with the RPA tool like Automation Anywhere (AA)
- BluePrism, NICE or UIPath knowledge is a very big plus
- At least 3 years of experience in architectural coding in VBA, Python, Java, .NET (C#, VB), HTML5 or SQL, however we are expecting graduates with strong coding background as well!
- Proven experience in implementing robotic process automation work
- Experience of Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and DevOps
- Experience working in a global, geographically dispersed teams
- Good understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures and multi-threaded programme design
- Fluent English is a must!
- Compensation package (above market average) with good infrastructure
- Both horizontal and vertical career opportunities, low level of fluctuation, rotation opportunities
- Flexible working time, home office
- Professional and language trainings