Sales Account Manager
For one of our well known partners within Life Sciences industry, offering dedicated programs for effective cleaning and disinfection to the Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Industry, we are hiring an Account Manager in Hungary reporting to the Regional Sales Manager in East Europe.
The Life Sciences Account Manager is the face of the company for our customers and is responsible for the profitable growth of the field sales by building on existing customer relationship and expanding opportunities through new business. Account managers foster strong customer relationships by providing personalized service and valuable expertise in cleaning and disinfection and delivering chemical and operational solutions to pharmaceutical, health and beauty manufacturing environments.
- Achieve target sales growth for the individual territory and actively contribute to the achievement of the team targets on a regional basis.
- Prepare and deliver personalized recommendations for products, processes and programs to address cleaning and sanitation problems at Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic producers
- Make recommendations on improved cleaning techniques or cleaning equipment to ensure customer's processes are efficient and effective
- Closely cooperate with the local distributor to expand the Contamination Control business in Hungary
- Understand the industry specific regulatory and quality requirements, anticipate and address the customer's needs
- Through regular visits to customer sites, build strong personal relationships across the customer site with production, quality, supervisory, management, office and corporate staff, tailoring communication to the audience.
- Maintain up to date pipeline and current sales forecasts, leads and wins utilizing existing tools and resources.
- Preferably university degree in chemistry, engineering, food technology, microbiology or other related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in both English and Hungarian
- 2+ years' experience in manufacturing or selling into pharmaceutical or health and beauty industries
- Proven sales record with experience managing a sales territory
- Willingness to travel up to 60% within the specific geography including occasional overnight travel
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
- Valid driver's license.