Your new company
Is the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics
Your new role
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a defined territory.
- Manages tender bids in strong collaboration with tender, commercial and logistic department (preparation, offer/pricing, follow-up, contracting, consignment, etc.)
- Makes regular customer and operating rooms visits
- Delivers product presentations.
- Handles customer questions and issues.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- Works on market development activities - building the KOL network (by specialty)
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- 2+ years of Medical Devices sales experience
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Valid driving license category „B“
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
What you'll get in return
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration as well as employee benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.