The combination we need now for this Business Integration Partner role is: SAP SD and authorization experience + IT knowledge + business affinity + consultant attitude + confident negotiation skills + English.
If you have these, check out the details!
SAP Business Integration Partner - Sales (SD)
- Acting as a bridge between IT/SAP and Business in process management, SAP authorization, role management projects in SALES (SD, MM, PP) field
- Coordinating together with business process owners, audit & compliance and IT security team the business roles maintenance, access review and segregation of duty process as single point of contact in business
- Discuss and discover new ideas, service line activites in SAP Sales function, delivery planning, negotiating it both with business directors and IT professionals
- Regular follow-up on business related data based on iDoc monitoring and working together with business site contacts and IT technical team in order to resolve the issues
- Maintenance and coordination of super user network and activities in manufacturing and access governance of RPA users
- Keeping SAP catalogs updated, finding new stakeholders, process improvement opportunities, mapping and creating new SAP strategies
- At least 3-5 years of experience in SAP SD, authorization processes and role design/implementation both from IT and business side
- SAP SD background: billing, order management and transaction knowledge is a must
- Deep understanding of sales processes delivered in SAP, modification and innovation opportunities
- MS Excel knowledge and automotive industrial background is preferred
- Fluent English is a must
- Extroverted personality, confident communication and negotiation skills