We are looking for SAP FI and CO experts to our one of the latest opportunity! ▼▼▼
SAP FICO Analyst
- Deliver end-to-end SAP FI and CO implementations
- Gathering request from internal and external clients, perform business blueprints, functional configuration, conception planning, go-live and Hypercare
- Complete design documents, perform unit / acceptance testing and coordinate the IT and change management activities
- Provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements and projects to the SAP Central Finance S/4 or SAP ECC
- Participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and controls catalogs, as needed.
- Keep in touch continuously with clients, stakeholders and users.
- 3+ years of SAP ECC 6 experience with FICO module
- Deep understanding of Finance & Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management business processes (specific focus varies by role), ideally with Oil and Gas SAP background
- Ability to develop Functional Specifications for ABAP development requests, including debugging in ABAP
- Ability to gather customer business process related requirements and transform them into blueprint document
- Ability to design and execute different types of test sets: unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, stress testing, end to end testing, negative testing
- Fluent English is a must!
- Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
- Technical mindset with willingness to learn newest technologies
- In-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Flexible working conditions, home office opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Floating holidays, life insurance