Would you like to advance your career as a Senior Financial Accountant with responsibilities in challenging accounting areas requiring reporting and accounting treatment? Are you a confident German and English speaker? If so, please read the following:
Senior Financial Accountant - German Speaking
- Deliver Finance Group support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role.
- Support for timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes.
- Provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations and Group Charges.
- Work on complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment.
- Work closely with Business / Country teams supported to ensure effective delivery, to resolve issues and put in place process improvements.
- Provide back up support to the Team Leader during times of team leader absence.
- Fluency both in English and German
- 5+ years experience in Financial Accounting
- Relevant degree
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Challenging professional tasks in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities and a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Growing, stable company background
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement