As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Senior Identity Access Management Analyst role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Direct responsibilities on the operational Web Security and Protection (L3) Team for developing and maintaining integrated strategies and solutions, with a focus on Web Access Management services for the Global Aegon environment.
- Web Access Management services include the following core technologies: Ping, IBM ISAM, and Federation Services.
- Analysis, design, deployment and troubleshooting Identity and Access management solutions for both internal and external enterprise applications
- Provide effective project management and feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
- Identify opportunities for using Web Access Management to leverage single sign on security with an emphasis on cost containment/reduction strategies.
- Supporting technologies include e.g. Single Sign On (SSO), Web Access Management, Identity Federation, Virtual Directory Aggregation
- Communicating effectively between operational and development communities of varying technical background.
- 4-5 years of experience in Web Access Management (WAM) concepts (e.g. - authentication, authorization, user management, federation, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience working with Web/Identity Access Management within cloud platforms (Amazon, Azure, Google).
- Strong understanding of ISAM, PingFederate and security related protocols such as OAUTH and SAML.
- IAM, ITIM and/or ISIM knowledge can be also adequate on tech side.
- Ability to work in teams on small to medium projects.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: IBM TFIM (Tivoli Federated Identity Manager), IBM TDI (Tivoli Directory Integrator), and/or TAM (Tivoli Access Manager) is a big advantage
- Fluent English is a must!
- Opportunity to join a recently started IT Center in Budapest
- Brand new office at excellent location (Corvin)
- Training and career opportunities
- Competitive salary