Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
Java Architect (GYNB)
- Java development tasks in an international team (8-10 people)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the design and development of software applications in Java interfacing with SQL databases.
- Software Engineering general knowledge - very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming, software design patterns (MVC, etc.),
- service oriented architecture principles, secure coding practices (awareness of security vulnerabilities, etc.), concept of Single Page Application (SPA), database modelling, unit testing;
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Very good understanding of project management and software development processes.
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Data processing/ETL
- Elastic Search
- NoSQL databases
- ReactJS, HTML5
- Experience with TDD, unit testing, and automated testing.
- Experience in development practices based on GIT and Maven2
- Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 8 persons)
Work Type: long term, full time, on-site, contracting position
Please send your CV online in English or contact us for more details T: +36-30-599-6319 (Gyöngyvér Komjád)