Are you a senior ABAP expert with several years of experience in OOP area?
Have you studied SAP and you have stable background in any other OO (web, Java, etc.) software development and a very good command of English in addition?
If you are not convinced yet, just check the details!
- Design, develop, test and implement SAP ABAP based business process solutions for both existing and new products
- Support existing customers and products, cover support both within working hours and being on-call on a rotational basis
- Creation of innovative, robust and supportable solutions
- Attend daily stand-up progress meetings and backlog / requirements refinements meetings
- Perform and document impact analyses and development estimates for change requests
- 4-5+ years of SAP ABAP development experience OR stable ABAP knowledge and 3-5 years of OOP development (web, Java, etc.)
- Solid SAP platform or support knowledge and be familiar with at least one SAP business area (e.g. FI/CO, SD, MM, HR)
- ABAP OO background is a must!
- Stable SAP application development and supporting skills from basic ABAP through advanced technologies
- SAP-centric software product lifecycles background
- Fluent, written and spoken English is a must!
- Relational database design knowledge
- Use of structured methodologies in software development lifecycle
- Change management, transports and source code control
- Strong interpersonal skills, quick-learning, attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
Desirable skills and attributes:
▪ SAP HANA knowledge
▪ SAP BASIS knowledge
▪ SAP Web UI development experience (BSP, WebDynpro)
▪ SAP UI5 / Fiori
▪ ABAP Unit
- Paricipating in exciting projects, building world leading solutions in SAP, HANA, DevOps, and innovative tools
- Working with multinational market leader clients, very good references
- Finding out new solutions and use cutting-edge technologies
- International working opportunities (not obligatory, only an option)
- Flexible working time (if you would like to, afternoon working hours are possible)