Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company developing a new software product for the energy sector.
We are now searching for a
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - JAVA (SA) - III.
- Creating Functional and System Specification (i.e. design matterials)
- Java Spring back end development tasks in team (12 people),
- In many cases R&D level tasks like finding new solutions/technologies - helping to the architect in POC tasks
- Preparing unit tests, and correcting defects
- Supporting testing, integration and validation
- Creating manuals
- 3+ years experience in custom software development as Java backend developer of large scale systems
- Java 8 for Servers, Spring 4.x (or JEE), Maven, Tomcat, ActiveMQ
- Good algorithm skills
- Ability and experience in designing system interfaces
- Analytical and synthetic reasoning
- Autonomy, innovation sensitive, technical and quality driven, collaborative spirit
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment as a team member, good communication skills!
- Good soft skills and experience to mentor juniors
- At least BSC degree is a must
- English speaking
- HTTP REST, JSON, Angular 2+
- IDEA – Eclipse, GIT, Bugzilla, JIRA, Confluence
- SQL, or NoSQL clustered database for management data,
- Kafka, Spark, Flume
- NoSQL clustered Database (e.g. HBASE, Hortonworks, PostgreSQL)
- Inter-process communication based on JMS,
- Frameworks for Dashboards,
- Keen interest for the energy sector (Smart Grids and Smart metering applications) is a plus
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest, III.
Please submit your your CV online in English