Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER - Germany (DJ)
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will assist our customers with their technical inquiries
regarding the integration of the Scanbot SDK into their mobile apps. This is an ideal role if you
would like to broaden your scope and understand different programming languages (iOS &
Android) as well as mobile cross-platform development frameworks like Xamarin, React Native,
Cordova, etc. You will build demo applications, example code snippets and in addition improve
and extend our documentation. Our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK is used by large
companies all around the world, amongst them Fortune 500 and Dax 30 corporations. You will
be joining an experienced, multicultural and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities
for professional and personal growth. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!
- Act as the customer success champion and help them to push to production asap.
- Solve technical inquiries regarding the integration of the Scanbot SDK into the
- customers' mobile apps.
- Reproduce issues reported by the developers of our customers and find suitable
- Investigate bugs and help to fix them by creating reports to our development teams.
- Improve and extend the technical documentation and FAQs of our SDK.
- Help to maintain and improve our SDK example apps for iOS and Android.
- Develop and maintain automated tests. Design and develop tools to facilitate testing.
- Partner closely with developer teams and product management to continuously improve
- our products.
- First experience in developing Android and/or iOS applications with Android Studio
- and/or Xcode.
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Kotlin, Java, Swift,
- Willingness to become a coder in all programming languages mentioned above.
- Understanding of Android and iOS design principles.
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, React
- Native or Flutter would be a big plus.
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug and issue
- tracking (JIRA).
- Solid oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills/abilities.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
Our client offers:
- Responsibility from the day you start
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making. We ship code which is used by millions!
- An experienced team which will help you to grow as a developer
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / iOS & Android devices / displays)
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river
Workplace: Bonn - Germany
Work type: full time, employee
Please send your professional technical detailed English CV in word format ASAP!