Would you like to take part in the challenges of a growing organisation? We are looking for a German speaker Senior Tax Accountant into the European business support center of one of the world's largest energy companies.
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities,
- Manage returns to be prepared in a timely and accurate manner in addition to preparing own returns,
- Review draft returns prepared by more junior team members and provide guidance, support to them.
- Carry out validations / reconciliations for countries supported.
- Calculate data additions and corrections.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise.
- Represent the Tax Team both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables,
Look for opportunities to improve the team’s processes.
- Manage tax audits from a receiving end.
- Recognized accounting qualification,
- 3-4 years’ experience in Indirect Tax accounting and reporting is an advantage,
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system,
- Fluency in English and German.
- Prestigious and successful company
- Nice and professional working environment in a centrally located office
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Home office opportunity