Our client is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. We are looking for Service Center Operators for their growing team.
At the second-level support hub in Budapest all requests from customers are handled and dispatched to the relevant internal department or third party.
- Handle, register and follow up incoming request/incidents
- Constant communication to involved units and partners
- Analysis and removal of occurring problems according to documentation
- 3+ years of relevant experience (e.g. as 1st line Agent)
- Excellent English (verbal & written) skills
- Team player, ready to work in shifts
- Previous experience in working with ITSM ticketing systems is desirable
- IT attitude, willingness to learn new systems
- Bachelor degree is an advantage
-Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
-Excellent working atmosphere
-Competitive remuneration package