Your new company
Our partner is a member of a logistics world-wide group, who specializes air freight, contract logistics, customs brokerage, eCommerce, road freight, sea freight and sea-air. We are looking for Junior Software Developers. You will be part of a 14 member software developer team. The company’s office is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Your new responsibilities
- Fulfilling the duties of a TIBCO Expert, collecting of requirements from the customer, technical project plan creation, project implementation based on the plan, providing support for the already implemented applications
- Daily contact with the customer
- Handle the whole project development lifecycle
- Perform various tests after implementation (Java/JUnit)
What you'll need to succeed
- BSC Degree in Information Technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (Intermediate level)
- Basic knowledge of XML, SQL, XSLT technologies
Advantage if you have
- Background knowledge/ experience in
- TIBCO products (TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO DB Adapters, TIBCO BusinessConnect, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Hawk)
- Java programming language
- EDI technologies and standards
- any Version Control System (SVN, Git)
- 1-2 years of experience in the IT field
What you'll get in return
The company offers – beside competitive salary and benefits – standalone opportunities for personal development as well as professional growth in an outstanding environment. You will have the opportunity to take part in interesting and challenging projects or to work from home office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.