You will be responsible for programming a component, feature and or feature set, work as part of the team and contribute to design discussions.
We need you to:
- Be experienced in breaking down problems, document problem statements and estimate efforts.
- Be able to take ownership of small to medium sized tasks and deliver while helping team members.
- Help drive code reviews.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrate the ability to explore alternate technology and approach to solving problems.
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and data management.
- Demonstrate understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and their priority within the backlog.