Our client is a global strategic partner to several restaurants; they provide software development, testing and support services in more than 120 countries. Now we are looking for them a Software Quality Assurance.
Software Quality Assurance
Develop and execute software test in order to identify software problems under the direction of the Project Manager or the Q&A lead by performing the following duties:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Apply testing processes and techniques, such as functional, structural, integration and System testing.
- Analyze and Interpret requirements.
- Support development team to reproduce issues reported by the customer.
- Experience with test case creation and test case execution
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Seeking for details and global understanding of the software
- Solution minded
- Highly motivated in self-development
- Experience in multinational environment
- Availability to travel